Values and Ethos
To promote high achievement through developing the life skills and learning habits of all pupils, enabling them to be leaders of their own learning.
· To care for themselves and respect others and the environment.
· To actively encourage co-operation and collaboration between school, home and the community.
· To demonstrate consistency and fairness in our values and expectations.
· To develop positive relationships and uphold British values.
· To offer a challenging, broad and relevant curriculum which enables pupils to reach their potential and achieve high standards.
· To offer a stimulating learning environment that encourages the attributes of life-long learners.
· To offer innovative teaching with a personalised approach to learning and opportunities for pupils to become resilient learners.
· To embrace the opportunities modern technologies offer for the benefit of all learners.
· To develop the pupils' awareness of their impact on the environment, empower them to make positive contributions and take responsibility for their actions.
· To offer pupils the opportunity to express themselves creatively through exploration and discovery.